Biggest Drawbacks to Working in a Cubicle
1) Being told to
"Think Outside the Box" when I'm in the
stinking box all day!
2) Not being able to check E-mail attachments without
first seeing who is behind me.
3) Fabric cubicle walls do not offer much protection
from any kind of gun fire.
4) That nagging feeling that if I just press the
right button, I will get a piece of cheese.
5) Lack of roof rafters for the noose.
6) My walls are too close together for my hammock
to work right.
7) 23 power cords, 1 outlet.
8) Prison cells are not only bigger, they have beds.
9) When tours come through, I get lots of peanuts
thrown at me.
10) Can't slam the door when you quit and walk out.