- Drum on every available
- Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first
- Learn Morse code, and have conversations with
friends in public consisting entirely of "Beeeep
Bip Bip Beeeep Bip..."
- Honk and wave to strangers.
- Change channels five minutes before the end of
- Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply
eat their complementary mints by the cash register!
- Pay for your dinner with pennies.
- Tie jingle bells to all your clothes.
- Leave tips in Bolivian currency.(unless you're
- Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling, as they
- In a computer lab, pretend your mouse is a CB
radio, and talk to it.
- Name your dog "Dog".
- Ask people what gender they are.
- Reply to everything someone says with, "That's
what YOU think."
- After telling a
- long joke, when you come to the end, tell the
listener that you forgot the punchline but assure
him it was a "real hoot".
- While making presentations, occasionally bob your
head like a pigeon.
- Change your name to John Aaaaasmith for the great
glory of being first in the phone book. Claim it's
a Hawaiian name, and demand that people pronounce
- Chew on pens that you've borrowed.
- Sing along at the opera.
- Mow your lawn with scissors.
- Select the same song on the jukebox fifty times!
- Never make eye contact.
- Never break eye contact.
- Give a play-by-play account of a person's every
action in the voice of a sports commentator.
- Invite lots of people to other people's parties.
- Be born on the 29th of February!